Here are some websites you might find useful to engage your child with science at home.
Click on the button to go to the website.
New Lessons everyday for KS 1 with videos and lots of fun things to learn.
Lots of ideas on here to introduce the Jurassic coast into your home!
Weekly topics launched every Wednesday for Science, Technology, Engineering and maths!
Explore your local environment and find out what lives there!
Some ideas for fun easy science activities at home!
- Class 1
- Class 1 Literacy
- Class 1 Maths
- Class 1 Phonics
- Class 1 Reading
- Class 1 Knowledge and Understanding
- Class 1 Physical Development
- Class 1 Art and Design
- Class 1 Communication and Language
- Phase 4 Phonics Tasks
- Class 1 Phonics Tasks
- Class 1 Phonics (Guide)
- Class 1- Sports Challenge
- Class 1 Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Class 1 Handwriting
- Class 2
- History Covid-19 2020 Time Capsule
- Sports Challenge
- Class 3
- Class 4
- Class 5
- Forest School
- Keeping Safe Online
- Dave the Dog is Worried about Coronavirus
- Twinkl Home Learning Hub
- Class 6
- Art and DT
- Home Learning Photographs
- Celebration Assemblies