Currently all schools within the UK are in receipt of funding to support the educational achievement of a number of groups of children.
These groups include:
- Children in Local Authority Care (CLA)
- Children from families in receipt of Free School Meals (FSM)
- Children from Service Families
- Children adopted from Local Authority care
Schools, headteachers and teachers will decide how to use the Pupil Premium allocation as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for individual pupils.
Source: DofE website
At Tiptoe Primary:
- We aim to ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all pupils within the school so that everybody can achieve their best.
- Pupil Premium funding will be directed to areas considered most beneficial to each individual pupil following a needs analysis carried out by the school-drawing information from attainment data, attendance data and participation data.