Tiptoe School Home Learning Page
Please find all you need by accessing your own class page. Your teacher is busy making sure there is lots to do there. We would like to say to our families that we are putting activities on so that they are there if you need them. Please do not put too much pressure on yourselves at this difficult time.
On this page we are putting any additional resources in case you are interested or find them helpful.
Whilst we are closed please contact the class teachers via email if you have a question about learning.
Class 1 - Monday firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday to Friday email@example.com
Class 2- Mon-Thurs firstname.lastname@example.org
Fri - email@example.com
Class 3- Mon, Tues, Weds am + Thurs am firstname.lastname@example.org
Weds pm, Thurs pm + Friday all day email@example.com
Class 4- firstname.lastname@example.org
Class 5 - Mon email@example.com
Class 6 - firstname.lastname@example.org
These are new systems for us all but if we work together, we can do the best for our children. we will do our best to respond to you within 24 hrs. Thank you all for your support.
Internet Safety information:
Please encourage your children to raise any concerns whilst online. As well as reporting routes back to the school, by emailing the teachers, we also signpost children to age appropriate practical support from the likes of:
- Childline- for support
- UK Safer Internet Centre- to report and remove harmful online content
- CEOP- for advice on making a report about online abuse
Support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online includes:
- Internet matters- for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning- for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware- for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info- for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow- for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre- advice for parents and carers